The direct digital connection you need.
GuitarConnect Pro adds a guitar input to your Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. At one end, a 1/4" mono instrument jack fits your instrument cable, and at the other, 3 detachable cables for use with both iOS devices with Lightning connectors and 30-pin dock connectors, as well as Mac computers with USB ports.
Plug in a guitar, bass, keyboard... anything that takes a 1/4" mono plug. GuitarConnect Pro gives you the best connection from your instrument straight into GarageBand and your other audio apps. And it gives you a Gain Control wheel so you can balance the strength of your input signal.
GuitarConnect Pro opens up a world of digital audio possibilities for your playing. Use your Multi-Touch screen to tune, record, edit, add effects, and overdub while you play. The compact combo of GuitarConnect Pro plus your iOS device lets you take your editing setup with you in your instrument case.
- Turn your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a compact performance, practice, or recording rig
- Noise-free, all-digital interface from your instrument to GarageBand and your other audio apps
- Add effects, looping, and overdubbing to your playing
- Dedicated gain control to fine-tune instrument input
- iPhone 3G/3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4th gen.
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 3rd gen.
- iPod touch 4th gen.
- iPod touch 5th gen.
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)