The 12 volt outlet in your car is useful for so many things. Have you ever wished you could plug other things into it while it's busy charging? Your wish is granted.
Plug PowerJolt Plus into your 12 volt accessory outlet and connect the coiled dock cable to your iPhone or iPod. While it's charging, PowerJolt Plus pops open to reveal another 12 volt outlet, built right in.
- Charges your iPhone or iPod from your 12 volt accessory outlet
- Includes its own 12 volt outlet to use for other devices while charging
- Built-in SmartFuse for circuit protection
- Coiled cable avoids tangles, never gets lost
- Input Voltage Range: 12 to 16 volts DC
- Output Power (through dock connector for iPod/iPhone): 5 watts (5 volts DC @ 1 amp)
- Passthrough Port Output Voltage: 12 to 16 volts DC