AutoPilot for iPod
A new twist to the classic car charger for iPod: Track Control. AutoPilot is a sleek, low-profile power adapter and remote controller that plugs into the 12 volt power outlet in your dashboard or console.
AutoPilot's illuminated knob gives you controls for Play/Pause and Track Forward/Backward. Press play; you get tactile feedback that lets you keep your eyes on the road. It's the perfect complement for iPod touch (or any iPod) while driving; you never have to glance down or touch the face of your iPod.
But there's more to AutoPilot than "just" power and control. AutoPilot uses a line-level output jack to send the best possible sound from your iPod to the Auxiliary-In jack of your car stereo.
You get fingertip control of the music, clean sound through AUX-in, and you arrive at your destination with a fully charged iPod. AutoPilot is the easiest way to control, charge and play your iPod on your AUX-in-equipped car stereo.
- Play your iPod through your car stereo's AUX IN port while you charge its battery
- Backlit controls for play, pause, skip and scan forward, and skip and scan backward
- 3-color charging light indicates charging status at a glance
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) line-out port to connect to your car stereo's AUX-in port
- Audio line-out with Hi/Lo switch for clear sound