Binder Insert Case for iPad 2, iPad 3, and iPad (4th gen)
Griffin's binder case takes the hassle out of taking notes.
This Binder Insert from Griffin is designed as a study aid, to assist you in accessing textbook material on your iPad 2 or 3rd generation iPad, and take notes at the same time.
Clip the Binder Insert into any 3-ring binder with 1.5" rings or larger, and create your own custom study case for iPad and notes. Unclip it from the binder and you can use it as a standalone protective case for your iPad.
Griffin's binder case takes the hassle out of taking notes. You can put your iPad on either the right or lefthand side, accommodating both right- and left-handed note-takers. Either way, your dock connector, volume control, headphone jack, and camera ports are always accessible.
The Binder Insert adds only 3.7 ounces to your binder, and takes up only half an inch of thickness. It features a built-in loop to store your pen or stylus, keeping everything in one place. Reinforced steel grommets ensure your tablet's safety.
Customization and bulk orders are available. See Griffin's Business Solutions for more information.
- Binder Insert secures your iPad in any standard 3-ring binder (minimum 1.5" capacity recommended)
- Works for both left-handed and right-handed users
- Reinforced steel grommets won't tear hold your tablet safely
- Insert can be unclipped from the binder and used as a standalone case
- Adds only 3.7 ounces, and takes up only half an inch in your binder
- Features loop for stylus or pen, and cutouts for accessibility to dock connector, volume controls, headphone jack, and camera ports
- Accommodates iPad 2 and 3rd generation iPad