Pre-cueing for DJs with dual stereo output for iOS or Mac
Much like our best-selling DJ Cable, DJConnect allows you to pre-cue your music and beat-mix with the added benefits of volume control and separate dual stereo outputs.
DJ Connect works with any iOS device and any Mac running OS X 10.6 or higher, and comes with all of the cables you need: a Lightning-connector cable, a 30-pin dock connector cable and a USB cable for cueing with Algoriddim's djay app on your Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
algoriddim is a software company passionate about inspiring people to be creative and re-inventing the way people experience digital media. At the heart of algoriddim’s design philosophy is the combination of creative expression with intuitive technology, allowing people to express themselves and unlock amazing artistic opportunities for anyone.
algoriddim’s flagship app, djay, is the winner of the 2011 Apple Design Award for iPad and is popular with an international audience of music lovers, professional DJs, and world-class musicians. vjay, launched in June 2012, redefines how people interact with music videos.
In 2014, algoriddim announced their partnership with Spotify, giving users access to Spotify’s 20 million-song database when using djay.
- 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo headphone output on front
- Line-level RCA stereo outputs on back
- 3 cables included: mini USB to Apple Lightning connector, mini USB to Apple 30-pin connector, and mini USB to USB
- Easy, ergonomic access to volume control
- Supports all existing versions of djay and vjay apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac computers running algoriddim software