Pre-Cueing for DJs with Dual Separate Stereo Output for iOS and Mac OS
Much like our best-selling DJ Cable, DJConnect allows you to pre-cue your music and beat-mix, with the added benefits of volume control, dual separate stereo outputs and 3 detachable cables for use with both iOS devices with original Apple 30-pin dock connectors, as well as Mac computers with USB ports.
Simply plug your headphones in the yellow headphone port in the front and connect your external speakers to the RCA line level stereo outputs on the back. A yellow glow underneath will illuminate to provide ambient light for those DJs spinning in the dark.
We have designed the most compact and robust device that is smaller than a deck of cards (approx. 3" long, 2" wide, 1.5" deep), yet perfectly engineered for easy access to the features DJs need.
DJ Connect is scheduled to launch early 2014.
Algoriddim is a software company passionate about inspiring people to be creative and re-inventing the way people experience digital media. At the heart of Algoriddim’s design philosophy is the combination of creative expression with intuitive technology, allowing people to express themselves and unlock amazing artistic opportunities for anyone.
Algoriddim’s flagship app, djay, is the winner of the 2011 Apple Design Award for iPad and is popular with an international audience of music lovers, professional DJs, and world-class musicians. vjay, launched in June 2012, redefines how people interact with music videos.
- 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo headphone output on front
- Line-level RCA stereo outputs on back
- Easy, ergonomic access to volume control
- Supports all existing versions of djay and vjay apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac computers running Algoriddim software
- iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5 (connector adapter not included)
- iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation)
- iPod touch (3rd and 4th generation)