PowerJolt Universal Car Charger with ChargeSensor
Fact: Mobile devices are not the same.
Each of the mobile devices in your life has its own, specific charging profile that dictates how much, and how quickly, it can charge.
Most chargers are designed with a one-size-fits-all approach; they don't support the requirements of individual devices. Griffin ChargeSensor™ technology senses the charging requirements of any device plugged into it, and adapts itself to that device. The result is a single, truly universal 12 volt charger that provides optimum charging for all your USB-chargeable devices.
Griffin's PowerJolt Universal charger sports a low-profile plug for your car's 12 volt accessory outlet, and a universal Type A USB socket, ready to accept your device's USB charging cable. An LED power indicator glows to signal that it's properly connected and ready to charge. And its built-in, self-resetting SmartFuse guards against power fluctuations as it charges.
- Low-profile auto charger for all USB-chargeable devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Automatically senses the charging requirements of almost any device plugged into it
- Delivers up to 10 watts of charging power needed for e-readers and tablets
- Plugs into any 12 to 16 V DC vehicle accessory outlet
- USB Type A socket works with your device's USB charging cable
- SmartFuse protects with a built-in circuit breaker; no fuses to replace