The easiest way to power and charge on the road.
Griffin's PowerJolt for 2011 sports a low-profile dash or console adapter that plugs into your car's 12 volt accessory outlet. Its powerful 10 watt charging circuit takes care of your iPad, iPhone, or iPod, and many other USB-chargeable devices. An LED power indicator glows white when PowerJolt is properly connected and ready to charge. With its built-in, self-resetting SmartFuse, PowerJolt protects as it charges, with no fuses to replace, ever.
- 10 watt charger safely powers iPad, iPhone, most iPod models, plus many other USB devices
- Detachable charge/sync cable for iPad, iPhone, or iPod
- Built-in SmartFuse circuit breaker; no fuses to replace
- Input voltage range: 12 to 16 volts DC at 2 amps
- Output power: 10 watts (5 volts DC at 2.1 amps)
- Circuit protection: Built-in SmartFuse