In-ear phones with wood enclosures
Made from real wood, these earbuds pair the excellent acoustic qualities of the wood with 8 mm neodymium drivers. One listen, and you'll agree that it's a good match. WoodTones enclosures are so lightweight and so comfortable, you can wear them for extended periods without fatigue.
We offer WoodTones in three different woods: dark ebony; clean, blonde beech; and warm, rich sapele. Whichever you choose, you'll enjoy WoodTones' signature sound every time you listen.
More than meets the ear
Three sizes of cushions are included, to ensure a good fit for your ears, and a listening experience isolated from outside distractions. Four generous feet of smooth, supple, black TPE-coated cable give you room to move, and the whole thing comes packaged inside a drawstring carrying pouch made of natural hemp fiber. Each set of WoodTones is a one-of-a-kind artifact that will reveal layers of nuance in your favorite music that you've been missing with ordinary earbuds.
- Real wood enclosures with unique woodgrain and color
- Three woods available: ebony, beech, and sapele
- Wooden housings enhance voice and bass frequencies without coloring the sound
- 8 mm moving coil neodymium magnet drivers for powerful sound
- Lightweight for comfort
- 3 sizes of soft ear cushions
- 4 foot TPE-jacketed cable with gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) plug
- Drawstring bag made of natural hemp fiber
- Impedance: 16 ohms ± 15%
- Drivers: 8 mm moving coil neodymium
- Sensitivity: 103 dB ± 3 dB
- Cord: 4' (121.9 cm) with gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo-mini headphone plug
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz