Griffin has an iTrip FM Transmitter tailored for use with just about any kind of audio device. This is the iTrip that plays well with others. Pop in 2 AAA batteries (included) and use iTrip Universal with any audio source that uses a 1/8" (3.5 mm) headphone jack, including: iPod, Sansa, Zune, portable CD players, you name it. Just plug iTrip into your player's headphone jack.
iTrip sends the music from your player to the nearest FM receiver so you can listen, in your car or at home, through your stereo speakers. Setup is a breeze: find an unused frequency on your radio's FM dial and tune iTrip to that freuency. Two user-programmable presets let you save the best frequencies for easy recall.
- Plug and play for any portable audio player
- Broadcasts your music to any FM radio
- Quick setup and easy frequency selection
- Self-powered by 2 AAA batteries (included)
- SmartSound audio enhancement
- 2 user presets