Bluetooth keyboard and protective folio in one
Griffin's Slim Keyboard Folio is a real keyboard, with a real keyboard feel, sized down just enough. It doesn't just fit into a slim case... it IS the case. Open the envelope-style flap and slide your iPad in. Flip out the easel stand in back to prop the screen, and hidden magnets secure the easel and hold the folio shut.
The keyboard does not disappoint. It sports the familiar Mac OS key layout, complete with Command and Option keys, and dedicated keys for volume, brightness, and cursor control. Best of all, each key touch gives you the familiar tactile feedback that makes typing flow smoothly and easily.
The keyboard connects wirelessly to your iPad using Bluetooth, and, with its own long-lived lithium-ion battery, it places no drain on your tablet's battery. It comes with its own micro-USB charging cable and we've provided cutouts at all the right places for controls, camera, speakers and connectors.
- 84-key Bluetooth keyboard in a folio carrying case for your iPad
- Use your iPad like a laptop
- Familiar keyboard layout with tactile feedback as you type
- Slim profile protective folio you'll enjoy carrying
- Built-in easel stand to hold your screen at the right angle for typing
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with USB charging cable
- Compatible with iPad Air and iPad Air 2