iTrip Auto for iPod, iPad, and iPhone, with Lightning Connector
FM transmitter and charger for Apple iOS devices that use the Lightning connector.
iTrip Auto combines Griffin's renowned FM transmitter technology with an integrated charger, powered from your car's 12 volt accessory outlet.
Griffin innovation and user-centric design makes setup quick and easy: Press the SmartScan button, and iTrip finds the best FM frequency for you. Just tune your car radio to the frequency shown on iTrip's easy-to-read lighted display. It's that simple.
But, as easy as it is to use, iTrip Auto gives you plenty of control. User-selectable stereo and mono modes let you select for optimum signal, and Griffin SmartSound technology optimizes the signal for best sound. iTrip's programmable presets let you save the most useful FM frequencies for quick recall. The built-in charging circuits deliver a generous 10 watts of charging power for your iPad. And the one-piece integrated cable means everything stays together and nothing gets misplaced.
iTrip comes with an iOS app, a free download from the App Store, that lets you control everything from your Multi-Touch display.
Griffin has partnered with Aha Radio to make your iTrip experience even better. Aha by Harman delivers your favorite content to your iPhone and organizes it into personalized, live on-demand stations. Aha even reads your social feeds to you. So all your favorite stuff is just a tap away.
When you connect iTrip to your iPhone, Aha adds an easy-to-use iTrip Controller interface to its options. Auto-scan for an open frequency or choose one of your presets to play everything you're hearing on Aha through your car stereo via iTrip's powerful built-in FM transmitter.
Learn more about Aha Radio at www.aharadio.com
- Play your mobile music through your car's FM radio
- User-programmable presets for often-used FM settings
- SmartScan one-button setup finds the best open frequency for you; all you have to do is tune your radio
- SmartSound adjusts signal levels to maintain highest sound quality
- Controller app is a free download for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- iTrip controls are integrated with the Aha Radio app
- Built-in charger for smartphones and tablets
- Power output: 10 watts (5 volts @ 2.1 amps)
- Optimized to charge your iPad