Bluetooth keyboard and protective folio in one
Griffin's Slim Keyboard Folio doesn't just fit into a slim case... it IS the case. Open the cover like a book to reveal your keyboard and your iPad, its screen framed securely within the smooth microfiber lining. Flip out the easel stand in back to prop the screen at just the right angle, and type away. Hidden magnets in both the cover and the envelope flap secure the easel and hold the folio shut.
The keyboard does not disappoint. It sports the familiar Mac OS key layout, complete with Command and Option keys, and dedicated keys for volume, brightness, and cursor control. Best of all, each key touch gives you the familiar tactile feedback that makes typing flow smoothly and easily.
The keyboard connects wirelessly to your iPad mini using Bluetooth, and, with its own long-lived lithium-ion battery, it places no drain on your tablet's battery. It comes with its own micro-USB charging cable that lets it charge from any USB connection, even from your computer. And we've provided cutouts at all the right places for controls, camera, speakers and connectors.
- 84-key Bluetooth keyboard in a folio carrying case for your iPad mini
- Use your iPad mini like a laptop
- Familiar keyboard layout with tactile feedback as you type
- Slim profile protective folio you'll enjoy carrying
- Built-in easel stand to hold your screen at the right angle for typing
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with USB charging cable