GuitarConnect Cable (2012)
The cable you need, to use JamUp Pro XT or other effects apps with your guitar, bass or keyboard.
Our GuitarConnect Cable turns your iPhone, iPod or iPad into the most portable guitar rig/practice room/studio you've ever used. Connect the cable's 1/4" plug to your guitar, bass, or keyboard; then open JamUp Pro XT, iShred LIVE or other instrument effects apps.
As quickly as you can tap your Multi-Touch display, our GuitarConnect cable plugs you into a virtual pedal board with guitar effects, digital tuner, metronome and playalong/practice player that allows you to play along with your favorite songs, or practice tricky sections. No need to lug out the amp; no more neighbors yelling for you to "turn it DOWN...!" Just a super-compact practice rig you can use with your headphones to rock wherever you are, whenever you want.
Tuck your iPhone into a pocket and you're playing without being tied down (excellent for practicing windmills from atop your coffee table). And because The GuitarConnect Cable provides a standard 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack, you can plug in your headphones, or an AUX cable (we suggest our own excellent Auxiliary Audio Cable) and play into your home stereo, amp, control board, whatever.
- Heavy-duty 1/4" mono plug connects to your guitar, bass, or keyboard
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo plug connects you to the headphone jack of your iPad, iPhone or ipod touch
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) jack allows you to plug in your headphones, amp, or powered speakers
- 6' total cable length
- GuitarConnect is AppPowered
- Use with Positive Grid's JamUp Pro, Frontier Design's iShred LIVE and many other apps for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch