Reclaim your music...
...from tinny, uncomfortable sound. With WoodTones.
Made from real wood, these earbuds pair the excellent acoustic qualities of the wood with 8 mm neodymium drivers. One listen, and you'll agree that it's a good match. Vocals come alive, and low frequency bass emerges without distorting harmonics or clarity-destroying echoes. You'll notice an improvement in sound volume, as well; you may find yourself listening at a lower volume level than usual, yet enjoying it more. In fact, WoodTones enclosures are so lightweight and so comfortable, you can wear them for extended periods without fatigue.
We offer WoodTones in three different woods: dark ebony; clean, blonde beech; and warm, rich sapele. Whichever you choose, you'll enjoy WoodTones' signature sound every time you listen.
More than meets the ear
Three sizes of cushions are included, to ensure a good fit for your ears, and a listening experience isolated from outside distractions. Four generous feet of smooth, supple, black TPE-coated cable give you room to move, and the whole thing comes packaged inside a drawstring carrying pouch made of natural hemp fiber. Each set of WoodTones is a one-of-a-kind artifact that will reveal layers of nuance in your favorite music that you've been missing with ordinary earbuds.
Take back your music with WoodTones. Your ears will thank you.
- Real wood enclosures with unique woodgrain and color
- Three woods available: ebony, beech, and sapele
- Wooden housings enhance voice and bass frequencies without coloring the sound
- 8 mm moving coil neodymium magnet drivers for powerful sound
- Lightweight for comfort
- 3 sizes of soft ear cushions
- 4 foot TPE-jacketed cable with gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) plug
- Drawstring bag made of natural hemp fiber
- Impedance: 16 ohms ± 15%
- Drivers: 8 mm moving coil neodymium
- Sensitivity: 103 dB ± 3 dB
- Cord: 4' (121.9 cm) with gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo-mini headphone plug
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz