No. 5 Pocket
"I still use my No. 2 Pencil and Portfolio pad, but I know a good thing when I see it," Colonel Littleton says. "Evidently, I am not alone. Customers have been calling from day one to request a bag for their newest tech toy."
The No. 5 Pocket for iPad is the perfect combination of new technology and genuine Col. Littleton craftsmanship. Handmade in the Col. Littleton Workshop, of brown leather, dry-milled for softness, this 9" x 10 1/2" bag (sized to accommodate your iPad with or without the standard case) is edge-stitched for extra reinforcement. The No. 5 Pocket closes with solid brass hardware, using the same snap-style closure used on WWII leather goods.
NOTE: The soft unfinished leather interior provides a smooth surface, with the screen facing the back of the Pocket, away from the closure.
- 9" X 10 1/2" slipcover for iPad
- Accommodates iPad and most shell- and slim folio-type cases
- Flapped leather envelope design with solid brass closure and hardware
- Constructed of dry-milled brown American steer hide, edge-stitched for extra reinforcement
- Handmade in the Col. Littleton Workshop in Lynnville, Tennessee (pop. 372)
- All Col. Littleton products are made by hand (please allow 3 to 5 extra business days for shipping)
- Three-initial personalization is available at Colonel Littleton's website
- Warranted by Colonel Littleton