There are dozens of coloring and painting apps for iPad. But there's only one that's amazing enough to be called "Crayola."
Crayola® ColorStudio™ HD
The iMarker™ digital stylus is the key. Like a marker, crayon, pen and paintbrush in one, iMarker creates favorite Crayola colors within the ColorStudio HD app. iMarker looks like a Crayola marker, but is safe to use with the Multi-Touch display of your iPad. The ColorStudio HD app automatically differentiates between iMarker and your child’s finger taps and swipes, allowing intuitive, creative play without having to toggle between modes. Your child enjoys the accuracy and ease of a stylus without giving up direct manipulation of the creative space.
Pictures, animations, sound effects, music — ColorStudio HD always has something new to discover and color. And new pictures are available through ongoing updates automatically when you sync your iPad.
Parents can share the work their children have created by printing it (requires iOS 5 or later) or through email.
Put it all together and you get the most amazing coloring book ever, with all your favorite Crayola crayons, paints, pencils, markers and more in a convenient no-ink, no-mess, kid-safe package.
With Crayola ColorStudio HD, Griffin and Crayola are creating new ways for children to color, draw, and discover in the digital age.
- Crayola's multi-activity drawing application for iPad, with iMarker, a custom-built intelligent digital stylus
- iMarker looks and feels like a Crayola marker, but is safe to use with the Multi-Touch display of your iPad
- iMarker works with the ColorStudio HD app as marker, pen, crayon and paintbrush, in one
- Color and interact with animated coloring book pages combining custom-produced sound, touch interaction, and special effects
- Design unlimited coloring pages using ColorStudio HD's library of backgrounds, music, sound effects and other elements, then print them out to color on paper with your own Crayola crayons and markers
- Free content updates with new picture sets and animations
- Parents can share their children's work by printing (requires iOS 5), email
- For ages 3 and up