Ridiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case no matter where you're headed? We think it's a little bit of both.
Simply put, Survivor is the most protective case we've ever built. And it comes in world-famous Mossy Oak® camo patterns.
Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, Griffin's Survivor Extreme-Duty Case is built from the inside out to protect your iPhone from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. A detachable heavy-duty clip secures your iPhone to a belt or bag strap.
How well does Survivor perform? You can view the entire Survivor line online at www.griffintechnology.com/survivor.
Not compatible with the white iPhone 4.
- Designed and independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Official Licensed Product of Haas Outdoors, Inc., West Point, MS 39773. Distributed by Griffin Technology Inc.