Survivor for iPhone 4/4s
Ridiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case for your iPhone 4 no matter where you're headed?
We think it's a little bit of both.
Simply put, the Griffin Extreme Duty Case is the most protective case we've ever built.
Tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F and UK Department of Defense Standard 00-35, Griffin's Survivor Extreme-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPhone from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, with hinged plugs that seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. A detachable heavy-duty clip secures your iPhone to a belt or bag strap.
Survivor is independently tested and verified to meet or exceed environmental testing standards for blown rain, blown dust & grit, vibration, shock, temperature and humidity. You can view videos and test results online at www.griffintechnology.com/survivor.
Not compatible with white iPhone 4.
- Fits iPhone 4 models from all carriers
- Independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810 and UK Department of Defense Def-Stan 00-35
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (Test: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Multi-position clip attaches securely to pack strap or belt
- View videos and test results online at www.griffintechnology.com/armored
This ridiculously over-engineered, superbly designed case is it — this is the new standard in iPhone armor.- Cult of Mac
Just got my Survivor case for my iPhone 4S. Wow! Awesome and VERY impressed. Love the olive green =) Thanks and by the way I ditched my Otterbox Defender case, The Survivor is MUCH better!! A fan for life and will purchase your iPad Survivor case when I get around to buying the iPad 3 =)- Mark William Longale, a friend from Facebook.
Hey griffin here's my Christmas miracle... I accidentally put my iPhone 4s in the washing machine however it was in its survivor case... when I took it out of the wash I was amazed to see someone was calling me and my phone was still working! Thanks griffin for protecting my phone and giving me the best gift of all!- Andrew Caraher, a friend from Facebook.