Military-duty case with stand
Looking for other colors and combinations? Build your own Survivor here.
Tested and certified to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, Griffin's Survivor Military-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPad mini from extreme conditions... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, camera lens, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. The included stand clips on, then folds open for landscape viewing and typing.
How well does Survivor perform? You can view the entire Survivor line online at www.griffintechnology.com/survivor.
*Some colors do not include Touch ID compatibility. Check the drop-down for available models.
Source: NPD, Units sold 2013. Survivor is a registered trademark of Griffin Technology. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc,. registered in the US and other countries.
- Independently tested and certified to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (Test: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Includes multi-position workstand
- View video and results online at www.griffintechnology.com/survivor.
- Product Height 8.01"
- Product Width 5.38"
- Product Weight 7.75 oz.
- Product Depth 1.12"