Rule the skies through your touchscreen!
Fly the Griffin HELO TC Chopper using your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The HELO TC Chopper twin-rotor helicopter is the most fun you can have with a helicopter without being in one. Using the HELO TC Chopper App and your Bluetooth LE-enabled device, you're on your way to becoming the ultimate sky fighter of the neighborhood!
Download the free HELO TC Chopper app onto your iOS device and fly the helicopter in either of two ways:
- Touch Control: Use a virtual joystick on your Multi-Touch display to maneuver the chopper.
- Tilt-to-Fly: Tilt your phone or tablet device to move the chopper forward, backward, and side to side.
Use the Record & Recall feature to record and store up to three Flight Plans so you, or another pilot, can easily repeat a favorite flight pattern. Make up routes among the furniture, missions to fly, obstacles to avoid, goals to achieve, and replay them later with your friends.
The controls are intuitive and easy to learn, with innovative features not found on other RC helicopters, like Auto-Land that brings Chopper down for a safe landing with just a tap. The helicopter’s twin-rotor design makes for stable, controlled flight, so you can concentrate on having fun (and on getting the jump on family and co-workers).
- Control the chopper from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using the HELO TC Chopper app (a free download on the iTunes App Store).
- Use joystick controls on your Multi-Touch display, or tilt your handheld device to fly
- Make up missions and record up to three flight plans for later recall
- Controllable ultra-bright LEDs
- Metal interior frame and body
- No batteries or extra remote required
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later
- Designed for ages 8 and up