Harris Tweed Wallet for iPhone 5/5s
Nothing else looks or feels like Harris Tweed.
The fabric comes from only one place on earth: the islands of the Outer Hebrides off the coast of Scotland, spun, dyed and hand woven by individual weavers in their homes. And now you can have genuine Harris Tweed in a bifold case that keeps your iPhone plus important cards and papers neatly organized.
The outer panels are bound with soft leather, and the leather edging continues inside to frame your iPhone within a lining of smooth nylon. Inside the facing cover, leather card slots and a cash pocket keep your cards and bills organized. And a woven label stitched inside the lining certifies that what you hold in your hand is genuine Harris Tweed, hand woven in the Outer Hebrides.
- Bifold wallet constructed with genuine Harris Tweed
- Flip-cover protection for iPhone, cards and cash
- Bank card/ID slots and separate pocket for bills
- Smooth nylon lining guards against scratches, smudges and abrasions
- Leather binding, edging and card pockets