Survivor in Mossy Oak® Camo for iPhone 5/5s
Ridiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case no matter where you're headed? We think it's a little bit of both.
Compatible with iPhone 5s!
Simply put, Survivor is the most protective case we've ever built. And it comes in world-famous Mossy Oak® camo patterns.
Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, Griffin's Survivor Extreme-Duty Case is built from the inside out to protect your iPhone from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. A detachable heavy-duty clip secures your iPhone to a belt or bag strap.
How well does Survivor perform? You can view videos and test results online at www.griffintechnology.com/survivor.
*We’re excited about the new Touch ID function built in to the new iPhone 5s. However, currently this case’s Home Button cover will block the fingerprint identity sensor built into the Home Button.
- Designed and independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Official Licensed Product of Haas Outdoors, Inc., West Point, MS 39773. Distributed by Griffin Technology Inc.