Griffin's premium in-car solution lets you play music and control your iPod or iPhone as it charges.
Play your iPod or iPhone through your car stereo while charging its battery. iTrip AutoPilot combines Griffin's renowned FM transmitter technology with a charger that plugs into your car's accessory power outlet.
Griffin innovation and user-centric design makes setup and operation quick and easy. Press the SmartScan button and tune your car radio to the FM frequency that shows up on iTrip's easy-to-read lighted display. That's all you have to do.
User-selectable stereo and mono modes let you choose the optimum signal for best sound under less-than-perfect real-world conditions. iTrip AutoPilot displays artist and track information on RDS-equipped car radios, and lets you save the most useful FM frequencies as presets for quick recall.
iTrip AutoPilot gives you an unprecedented degree of control over your iPhone or iPod, as well. The AutoPilot buttons on the power adapter give you the tactile feedback lacking from a touchscreen. Play, pause, forward and backward: you can control your iPod or iPhone by touch, alone, without taking your eyes off the road. And the one-piece integrated cable design means nothing ever gets misplaced.
For iPhone and iPod touch, iTrip AutoPilot even comes with a software app that lets you control it from your Multi-Touch display. The iTrip controller app is a free download from the App Store.
- Simple, 1-cable design combines easy-to-use FM transmitter, auto charger, and dash-mounted remote control for iPod and iPhone
- AutoPilot lets you control your iPod from your dash or console with the touch of a finger
- Industry-leading SmartScan one-button setup scans the radio dial for the best frequencies to get you started quickly
- SmartSound technology automatically adjusts the signal level to deliver best-possible sound under noisy, real-world conditions
- High-contrast illuminated display
- Free iTrip app from the App Store lets you control all iTrip AutoPilot functions from the Multi-Touch display of your iPhone or iPod touch