PowerJolt Plus for iPad, iPhone & iPod
The 12 volt outlet in your car is useful for so many things. Have you ever wished you could plug other things into it while it's busy charging? Your wish is granted.
Plug PowerJolt Plus into your 12 volt outlet and connect its coiled dock cable to your iPad, iPhone or iPod. PowerJolt Plus provides the 10 watt charging power needed by iPad, and fast charging for your iPhone or iPod. While it's charging, PowerJolt Plus pops open to reveal another 12-volt accessory outlet, built right in. Charge and power your GPS, mobile phone and more. You won't have to unplug PowerJolt to regain the use of the outlet.
- Charges iPad, iPhone, or iPod from your 12 volt accessory outlet
- Provides its own built-in 12 volt outlet to use for other devices while charging
- Built-in SmartFuse means no fuses to replace
- Smart coiled cable avoids tangles, never gets lost
- Input voltage: 12 to 16 volts DC
- Output power through dock connector for iPad/iPhone/iPod: 10 watts (5 volts DC @ 2.1 amps)
- PowerJolt Plus power port output voltage: 12 to 16 volts DC