Put an end to family power struggles (literally) with PowerDock.
Does your family own a family of iPod or iPhone models? Can you only find one charger when all of you need to recharge? Call a cease-fire with PowerDock, a charging base where every iPod and iPhone in the house can get together to charge its batteries.
Just slip your iPod or iPhone into place to safely charge. Substantial brushed aluminum with a grippy rubber base stays put on countertops and desktops. Includes most Universal Dock insert adapters to ensure that every iPod and iPhone in the house gets a place at the table.
PowerDock comes boxed with a set of Universal Dock adapters to fit most dockable iPod models, including one adapter each for original iPhone and iPhone 3G/3GS. If you need to charge more than one iPhone, you can order additional dock adapters here, for just $1.99 each.
- Charging base plugs into standard 120 V AC wall outlet
- Sturdy brushed metal base stays put on your desk
- 8 Universal Dock inserts included to fit most iPod models that charge by dock connector
- Power Input: 110 to 240 V AC @ 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Output: 5 watts (5 V DC @ 1.2 amps)
- Cord Length: 6' (1.8 m)