Mount, charge, play your iPod & iPhone, make handsfree calls from your smartphone
Live in a house divided? Listen to your music on an iPod but use a smart phone? Then RoadTrip HandsFree is the total music/handsfree calling solution for you.
- Cradle: Flexible neck and adjustable mount for your iPod or iPhone
- Charge: Case-compatible dock charges whenever you're docked
- Play Music: Send music to your car stereo via FM transmitter
- Call Handsfree: Bluetooth connects your smartphone to place and answer calls through your car's sound system
RoadTrip uses a powerful FM transmitter to send the music wirelessly to your car's FM radio, so you and the whole car can enjoy it through your stereo speakers. And while you're enjoying the music, your iPod or iPhone is enjoying a battery charge.
When a call comes in on your iPhone or smartphone, RoadTrip becomes a handsfree speakerphone in your car. RoadTrip's high-sensitivity built-in microphone picks up your voice, and your caller's voice plays through your stereo speakers. RoadTrip's handsfree phone features work with iPhone and other Bluetooth-enabled phones.
- Play your iPod or iPhone on your car's FM stereo while you recharge its battery
- Power provided by your 12 volt power outlet (no batteries required)
- Flexible steel neck and case-friendly cradle holds your iPod or iPhone securely where you want it
- Easy SmartScan 1-button setup finds the best frequency for you
- Griffin SmartSound adjusts the signal for best sound, always
- Griffin-exclusive up-front controls give you eyes-free fingertip control
- Bluetooth pairing and built-in mic let you and your smartphone use RoadTrip as a handsfree speakerphone
- All the benefits of a custom installation without the cost or inconvenience
- Total Length: 28.5 cm
- Input Voltage Range: 12 to 16 volts DC
- Maximum Current: 2 amps
- Output Power: 5 watts (5 volts DC at 1 amp)
- RF Output Range: 88.1 MHz to 107.9 MHz
- Circuit Protection: Built-in SmartFuse circuit breaker