Pre-cueing for DJs with for iOS, Android or Kindle Fire
Made for the djay app by Algoriddim, DJ Cable lets you cue up your next track and hear what's playing, at the same time. Our DJ Cable is wired to enable djay's Split Output function, so you can cue up independently of the speaker mix.
We gave DJ Cable gold connectors for improved conductivity (and thus, a better signal), as well as a braided exterior for durability.
With Split Output mode enabled, djay sends the master output to the left channel, and the cue output to the right channel. This lets you cue songs through your headphones independently of the mix that's going through the speakers. At the same time, you can hear everything that's going on. No DJ would want to be without it!
- Wired to enable Split Output mode.
- Hear both the speaker mix and the song you're cueing.
- Connectors for speaker system, headphones, and your device's audio jack.
- Gold connectors for increased conductivity and signal
- Braided exterior for durability
- Works with djay and djay 2
- Compatible with recent devices running iOS, Kindle Fire, or Android 4.1+
- Devices running Android 4.1+
- iPhone 3G/3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4th gen.
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 3rd gen.
- iPod touch 4th gen.
- iPod touch 5th gen.