Car charger for iPhone 5/5s/5c and newest iPads
Griffin's PowerJolt SE sports a low-profile plug for your car's 12 volt accessory outlet, and a powerful 10 watt charging circuit so your iOS devices with Lightning connectors can power up quickly and safely.
A durable captive coiled cable with Apple's Lightning connector stretches from 23.5 inches (60 cm) to at least 48 inches (121.9 cm) in length - just right for the car. LED power indicator glows white when PowerJolt is properly connected and ready to charge. With its built-in, self-resetting SmartFuse, PowerJolt SE guards against power fluctuations as it charges.
- Fast 10-watt car charger safely powers iOS devices with Lightning connector
- Coiled cable stretches from 23.5" (60 cm) to 48" (121.9 cm) in total length
- Charge iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPad (4th gen.), iPod touch (5th gen.) or iPod nano (7th gen.)
- SmartFuse protects with a built-in circuit breaker; no fuses to replace
- Certified Made for iPhone
- Input: 12 to 16 volts DC @ 2 amps
- Output: 10 watts (5 volts @ 2.1 amps)