No case can protect your iPhone if you can't carry it with you. That's why Griffin made Survivor Skin.
Compatible with iPhone 5s!*
Survivor Skin is extra-thick silicone cladding that wraps protectively around your iPhone, yet is slim enough in profile to fit easily in and out of your pocket. Survivor Skin's durable silicone protects the back, sides and edges of your iPhone from impacts and vibration. The smooth, matte textured exterior is easy to grip, and custom molded for a precise fit. A molded interior provides extra shock absorption. Edge cutouts provide access to controls, headphone jack and dock connector, and raised button covers keep grit and moisture away from buttons and controls. Front and back camera ports keep your iPhone ready for action.
How protective is Survivor Skin? An independent testing agency applied standards for impact resistance due to drops set by the U.S. Department of Defense (MIL-STD-810G) and tested Survivor Skin for Shock/Drop and Vibration. They gave its silicone and savvy engineering tougher tests than you will ever subject it to. It performed. Spectacularly.
How well does Survivor perform? You can view the entire Survivor line online at www.griffintechnology.com/survivor.
- Tough silicone absorbs vibrations, minimizes impacts
- Rubber button covers keep out grit and moisture
- Ports for front and back cameras
- Raised Home button cover preserves full functionality
- Molded silicone provides secure grip
- Interior molding for shock absorption
- Streamlined shape fits easily in your pocket
- Open ports for easy access to controls and connectors
- Designed to meet or exceed MIL-STD 810G for shock/drop and vibration
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5s