Wirelessly control everything, from volume to key commands
PowerMate Bluetooth is the wireless programmable controller that replaces extra keystrokes with a simple twist or a click. It scrolls. It scrubs. It clicks like a mouse. And it's user-configurable, so it can control practically any Mac application out there.
PowerMate Bluetooth connects to your compatible Mac wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.0, so there are no messy wires to get in the way. Once connected, use the included PowerMate app to add your own actions and replace an app's repetitive keyboard commands. And if you already use a corded PowerMate, PowerMate Bluetooth works just fine alongside its older sibling.
Does Almost Everything Better, Faster, Smoother
Right out of the box, PowerMate Bluetooth is ready to handle your Mac's volume and track control. A new, totally redesigned PowerMate configuration app makes it quick and easy to program PowerMate to do so much more:
- Shuttle through music or movies
- Scroll through long spreadsheets or text files
- Pan and zoom in your creative applications
- Resize and reconfigure tools and brushes in illustration and photo re-touching programs
- Use multiple PowerMate units and assign functions to specific PowerMate units
PowerMate Bluetooth is compatible with Mac laptops or desktops. See Features and Specs for details.