Vehicle Dock for Motorola Droid Ultra and Droid Maxx
Window and dash mount enables Car Mode
When you place your Droid Ultra or Droid Maxx in the Vehicle Dock's cradle, Car Mode is automatically activated. Text-to-speech reads incoming text messages aloud, and powerful voice recognition accepts your spoken commands. The experience is totally touch-free, eliminating the need to take your eyes off the road, or your hands off the wheel.
The Vehicle Dock provides a micro-USB connector so you can plug in your own charger to charge your smartphone while you use it. The cradle's rubber pads grip your phone to hold it securely. The mounting arm's heavy-duty silicone suction cup works with a locking lever for a positive grip on your window or dash. The Dock's ball-and-socket joint allows adjustment to almost any angle for ready visibility, and the cradle works with all but the bulkiest cases, so you won't even have to take your phone out of its case.
Motorola and the stylized M logo, Maxx, M4DE MOTOROLA, and the Stylized M4DE MOTOROLA logo are registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Droid is a trademark of Lucasfilm, Ltd. and its related companies. Used under license.
- Vehicle Dock mounts Droid Ultra or Droid Maxx on window or dash
- Automatically puts your phone in Car Mode for totally touch-free use while driving
- Your phone accepts Touchless Control voice commands and works with Android Market apps
- Text-to-speech reads incoming messages to you
- Secure-grip adjustable cradle works with all but the bulkiest cases
- Ball and socket arm adjusts to any angle
- Lever-action suction cup holds tight to window or dashboard
- Built-in Micro-USB connector for your charging cable