Here's a great bag for your laptop with a special pocket inside for your iPad. It also serves well as a business bag.
"Maybe I've watched Casablanca too many times," Colonel Littleton says, "but this bag looks as if it should be used to transport secret documents to be exchanged in the middle of a bridge on a foggy night." The lock and chain leave no doubt that the contents are special. A solid brass serial-numbered ID plate under the front flap leaves no doubt that the bag, itself, is special.
Hand-made in the Col. Littleton Workshop, of polished American steer hide with soft leather side gussets, the No. 42 Courier uses solid brass hardware and a unique copper tube across the spine to equally distribute the weight of the bag when loaded. The bag is reinforced at key points with brass rivets and secured with a WWII-style snap closure. The brass lock may be parked when not in use. Inside, a leather pocket holds both laptop and iPad, and other pockets organize pens, stylus, business cards, etc. The design is topped off with a carrying handle and an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Leather Courier bag big enough to carry both laptop and iPad; inside dimensions: 14 1/2" H x 12 1/2" W x 3" D
- Inner pocket organizer for pens, business cards and more
- Unique copper tube and leather-wrapped handle distribute the weight of the bag evenly
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap included
- Each bag carries a unique serial number, engraved on a brass plate secured to the inside of the bag
- Constructed of dry-milled brown American steer hide, edge-stitched with brass rivets for extra reinforcement
- Handmade in the Col. Littleton Workshop in Lynnville, Tennessee (pop. 327)
- All Col. Littleton products are made by hand (please allow 3 to 5 extra business days for shipping)
- Warranted by Col. Littleton