It's like a saddle bag for your iPad. Americana meets the 21st century head-on in the No. 36 Trekker.
Constructed of native American steer hide, dry-milled for a soft yet rugged feel. The No. 36 Trekker is the perfect size to carry your iPad, phone, a magazine or two, and other essentials.
Inside, the built-in pocket is perfectly sized to hold your iPad. The front of the inside pocket has a place to park your pen, stylus, business cards, etc., and there’s plenty of room for your other necessities in the main bag compartment. Take note: Like all Col. Littleton bags, the Trekker is generously sized. But if you need to carry a laptop as well, we strongly recommend one of the larger bags, like the No. 42 Courier Bag.
Colonel Littleton's signature copper tube across the spine helps evenly distribute the weight whether you use the leather-wrapped handle or the adjustable shoulder strap. The No. 36 closes with a hidden post closure and uses solid brass hardware throughout. The Trekker's solid brass pommel shield bears a unique serial number under the front flap, and the bag can be personalized with your initials on the front.
- Flapped leather bag for iPad; inside dimensions are 10" H x 9 3/4" W x 3 3/4" D
- Two inside pockets: one for iPad, one for papers, folders, a book or magazines
- Pen and business card pockets stitched inside
- Constructed of dry-milled brown American steer hide, edge-stitched and brass riveted for extra reinforcement
- Handmade in the Col. Littleton Workshop in Lynnville, Tennessee (pop. 327)
- Three-initial personalization is available at Colonel Littleton's website
- All Col. Littleton products are made by hand (please allow 3 to 5 extra business days for shipping)
- Warranted by Colonel Littleton