Designed to protect your MacBook Pro and decorate your life.
All of Papernomad's products are named after places where significant progress on them was made, usually by talking to people in hospitable places. (Daniel) Moser is one such place: a small coffee house in Vienna, named after Vienna's Mayor, Daniel Moser. In 1625 Daniel Moser issued Vienna's very first permit for a coffee shop. Papernomad's office, by coincidence, is located just above this shop. To show their appreciation for the shop's delicious espresso, the Papernomad team named its MacBook Pro Sleeve in honor of mayor Daniel Moser and the coffee house that, today, bears his name.
The simple padded sleeve made of Papernomad's patented paper composite arrives waiting to be drawn on, marked on, written on, dreamed on. Crayons, ink, coffee stains, lipstick, pencil, everything you use to make your mark on the world can also leave your mark on your Papernomad.
The sleeve is lined with wool felt and features a hemp fiber pull-strap that raises your MacBook out of the sleeve when you pull it. The strap is held down with a hidden magnet.
Papernomad is the soothingly analogue antidote to the glass, plastic, and metal that seem to dominate our lives. You're going to love it.
Read more about Papernomad.
- Sleeve for Macbook Pro 13"
- Draw, write, paint, color, whatever, on the water-resistant, tear-proof Papernomad paper composite
- Lined with no-static unbleached wool from New Zealand
- Organic hemp fiber pull-strap with hidden magnet
- Designed and made in Europe, exclusively offered in North America by Griffin Technology