PowerBlock Plus with dock connector cable for iPad, iPhone, & iPod
Plug PowerBlock Plus into any 100 to 240 volt AC outlet and connect your dock connector cable. While it's charging your iPad, iPhone or iPod, PowerBlock Plus gives you a built-in AC plug so you can leave the lamp, the clock radio, etc., plugged in. Or even charge another mobile phone. You won't have to unplug what's charging to regain the use of that outlet. PowerBlock Plus delivers the 10 watts needed by iPad, and fast, safe power-ups for your iPhone or iPod.
- Charge your iPad, iPhone or iPod from almost any 100 to 240 volt AC outlet
- Rated at 10 watts for fast charging
- Provides an AC outlet for other devices while charging
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 volts AC
- Output voltage through USB connector: 5 volts DC at 2.1 amp
- Output voltage through passthrough outlet: 125 volts AC