PowerJolt Plus Mobile
Ever wished you could plug other things into your car's power outlet while it's busy charging your mobile phone? Wish granted.
PowerJolt Plus Mobile charges your micro- or mini-USB-charging phone, camera, or MP3 player, all without monopolizing your car's 12V DC power outlet. So there's no more fighting with your fellow passengers over whose mobile device gets charged next.
Plug PowerJolt Plus Mobile into your accessory power outlet, and then connect the coiled cable to your mobile device. A mini/micro-USB adapter is included, to accommodate different sizes of power ports. To charge another device at the same time, PowerJolt Plus pops open to reveal another 12 volt accessory outlet, built right in and ready to charge.
- Charge your mobile phone, GPS and more from your 12 volt accessory outlet
- Provides a built-in outlet to use for other devices while charging
- Built-in SmartFuse for circuit protection; no fuses to replace
- Integrated coiled cable resists tangles, mini/micro adapter never gets lost
- Input Voltage Range: 12 to 16 volts DC at 2 amps
- Micro-/mini-USB Output: 5 watts (5 volts DC at 1 amp)
- Power Port Output Voltage: 12 to 16 volts DC
- Plug Types: Connects with both micro-USB and mini-USB
- Circuit Protection: Self-resetting SmartFuse