No. 2 Clutch
Colonel Littleton is almost as big a fan of the iPad as we are. He takes his everywhere, which is why he built the No. 2 Clutch.
It's a flapped slipcase that protects your iPad in transit, whether you're carrying it as a clutch or slipping it into your bag or briefcase.
Handcrafted in the Col. Littleton Workshop of rich, dry-milled American steer hide, the Clutch has solid brass hardware and a ball stud strap closure. Your iPad slips behind a leather divider, inside. The outside of the divider has a pocket for your cell phone, pen, stylus, business cards, etc.
- Flapped clutch design for iPad
- 2 pockets hold iPad and extra papers
- Pen & business card pockets keep the small pieces organized
- Constructed of dry-milled brown American steer hide, edge-stitched for extra reinforcement
- Handmade in the Col. Littleton Workshop in Lynnville, Tennessee (pop. 327)
- All Col. Littleton products are made by hand (please allow 3 to 5 extra business days for shipping)
- Three-initial personalization is available at Colonel Littleton's website
- Warranted by Colonel Littleton