WindowSeat 3 HandsFree
The best seat in the car belongs to your smartphone.
WindowSeat mounts your smartphone at eye level on your car's windshield, window, or dashboard, putting street maps, directions and more safely in view and within reach.
The adjustable 3-point mounting bracket holds your device securely, with separate adjustment mechanisms for height and width of your phone. Once it's adjusted to size, the convenient top bracket allows your phone to snap in or out in one simple movement. Rubber cushion grips hold your phone securely in its cradle. Bracket capacity is generous, with bulky protective cases in mind (even including our own massively-protective Survivor cases), to maximize convenience. WindowSeat holds your phone for you, and you don't even have to remove your phone from its case; just grab it and go.
WindowSeat's heavy-duty lever-action suction cup grips your windshield or dash, and its friction-lock ball joint lets you adjust to the proper angle and lock it in place.
WindowSeat HandsFree means convenience in phone calls, too. The included auxiliary audio cable provides a clean, noise-free connection to your car stereo's Aux-in jack, and has a built-in microphone for handsfree phone calls.
WindowSeat's mounting cradle accommodates your iPod or iPhone in most shell- or skin-type cases, as well as a growing number of MP3 players and smartphones, including popular models from BlackBerry, HTC, Motorola, and Samsung.
- Accommodates large phones and bulky cases
- 3-point mounting bracket securely grips your smartphone
- Heavy-duty lever-action suction pad stays put on your windshield
- Self-adhesive dashboard mount provides secure mounting surface on dash or console
- Quick, secure viewing angle adjustments with swiveling ball-and-socket joint
- Auxiliary audio cable with built-in mic for handsfree phone calls
- Cable-control hook prevents dangles and tangles
- Good looking, durable materials complement your vehicle's interior and withstand the temperature shifts that go with the territory