HELO TC App-Controlled Helicopter
Rule the office airspace with HELO TC, the touch-controlled RC helicopter you control with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device.
Download the free app, load your device into HELO TC's Flight Deck and you're ready to fly indoors in either of two ways:
- Touch Control: Use a virtual joystick on your Multi-Touch display or touchscreen to maneuver the chopper.
- Tilt to Steer: Tilt your device to move the chopper forward, backward, and side to side.
Ready to Fly?
HELO TC comes complete with a precision twin-rotor remote-controlled helicopter and Flight Deck. The Flight Deck plugs into your device's headphone jack and translates your commands into infrared signals that beam to the helicopter.
HELO TC's intuitive, easy-to-learn controls and twin-rotor design make for stable, controlled flight. And the HELO TC app provides features not available with other RC helicopters, such as Auto Land so you can bring HELO TC down for a safe landing with just a tap.
NOTE: HELO TC requires full volume output from your Andoid or iOS device, and may not work properly with devices purchased in the EU, the UK, or any other region with volume limitations that cannot be turned off.
- Control HELO TC from your device using the HELO TC app (a free download from iTunes or Android Market)
- Use joystick controls on your device's screen, or tilt your device to fly
- Create missions and record up to three flight plans for later recall
- Control the chopper’s five super-bright onboard LEDs
- For indoor use only, designed for ages 14 and up
- HELO TC requires full volume output from your device, and may not work properly with devices purchased in the EU, the UK, or any other region with volume limitations that cannot be turned off.
- iOS app requires iOS version 5.0 or later.
- Android app requires Android version 2.2 or later and a screen resolution of 480x800 or greater.
Men's Health Online
"The coolest feature: “Recordable” routes that allow you to program a flight pattern—over the couch, through the kitchen, around the dog, and on top of the fridge—and then “play them back” hands-free to the bewilderment of your friends."