6-foot drop protection from a silicone skin
Survivor Skin is extra-thick silicone cladding that wraps protectively around your HTC One (M8), yet is slim enough in profile to fit easily in and out of your pocket. Survivor Skin's durable silicone protects the back, sides and edges of your phone from impacts and vibration. The smooth, matte textured exterior is easy to grip, and custom molded for a precise fit. A molded interior provides extra shock absorption. Edge cutouts provide access to controls, headphone jack and dock connector, and raised button covers keep grit and moisture away from buttons and controls. Front and back camera ports keep your ready for action.
How protective is Survivor Skin? An independent testing agency applied standards for impact resistance due to drops set by the U.S. Department of Defense (MIL-STD-810G) and tested Survivor Skin for Shock/Drop and Vibration. They gave its silicone and savvy engineering tougher tests than you will ever subject it to. It performed. Spectacularly.
Shock/Drop: An independent testing agency repeatedly dropped a Survivor Skin-clad HTC One (M8) onto a concrete floor from a height of 6 ft. (That's higher than you will ever drop it from while standing.)
Vibration: The test subjected Survivor Skin and HTC One (M8) to 18 hrs of bone-shaking vibration, from 20 to 2000 cycles per second. (Imagine leaving your phone on the floor of your car all day while you negotiate under-construction roads at top speed.)
- Tough silicone absorbs vibrations, minimizes impacts
- Rubber button covers keep out grit and moisture
- Ports for front and back cameras
- Raised Home button cover preserves full functionality
- Molded silicone provides secure grip
- Interior molding for shock absorption
- Streamlined shape fits easily in your pocket
- Open ports for easy access to controls and connectors
- Designed to meet or exceed MIL-STD 810G for shock/drop and vibration