Multi-track recording dock for iPad and your Mac
StudioConnect HD is the easiest all-in-one, high-definition recording interface for iPad and Mac OS X. Now, with multi-tracking, StudioConnect HD is the best mobile recording rig, whether you're on the road, at rehearsal or at home.
Designed by pro-audio engineers for serious musicians and producers, StudioConnect HD provides up to 24-bit / 96k HD recording for mics, guitars, basses and keyboards in one compact device.
Two (2) combo XLR/instrument preamps open the doors to multi-tracking, no matter where you are. Each input has independent gain control, individual +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones, -20 dB pad, and input/clip LED indicators.
StudioConnect HD is built to work with any keyboard your rig requires. With MIDI in/out for both traditional 5-pin DIN-compatible keyboards and modern USB controllers, your favorite sounds from your keyboard rig are easily accessible.
For playback, plug your monitors into the balanced 1/4" outputs on the back of StudioConnect HD. A separate headphone input and level control is located on the front of StudioConnect HD.
Plug in. Play.
We've taken the guesswork out of set-up. Plug in your mic, instrument or keyboard using your industry standard XLR, 1/4" or MIDI cables. Then use one of the included cables to connect to your iPad or Mac. Launch your recording or other audio app and you're on your way. StudioConnect HD's weighted cabinet takes up minimal desktop space as it powers and charges your iPad, so you never need to worry about a dead battery while you're working.
We know that inspiration strikes anywhere and at any time. StudioConnect HD gives you the multi-tracking flexibility and studio-quality audio on your iPad and your Mac. That way, the technology stays out of your way and you stay focused on the important stuff: your riff, your lyrics, your song.
- Up to 24-bit / 96k HD recording on your Mac or iPad
- Inputs for mics, instruments, and MIDI devices
- Outputs for monitors, MIDI devices, and headphones
- Includes Apple Lightning Connector, Apple 30-pin Connector, and USB to mini USB cables
- Dedicated monitor volume control
- Charges your iPad while in use
- GarageBand (iOS, Mac OS X)
- Logic Pro X (Mac OS X)
- Auria (iOS)
- JamUp / BIAS (iOS)
- HD recording at up to 24-bit/96kHz
- 2 combo XLR/instrument inputs with independent gain control
- USB MIDI in/out
- 5-pin MIDI in/out
- +48 V phantom power
- Balanced 1/4" TRS output for monitors
- -20 dB pad
- LED input/clip indicators
- Compatible with OS X 10.8 and 10.9