Super-Duty Case for iPhone 5c
Enhanced protection where and when you need it. Survivor Slim surrounds your iPhone in in a durable, flexible silicone jacket for shock absorption. Beneath that is a layer of shatter-resistant polycarbonate for structural strength.
Control buttons are covered by the silicone jacket, while ports and connectors remain open and accessible. Screen care kit is included, with screen protector, cloth and applicator card.
We put Survivor Slim through rigorous tests for Shock/Drop and Vibration. It performed. Spectacularly. Here are the results:
Shock/Drop: An independent testing agency repeatedly dropped a Survivor Slim-clad iPhone onto a concrete floor from a height of 6 ft (that's higher than you will probably ever drop it from while standing).
Vibration: The tests subjected Survivor Slim and iPhone to 18 hrs of bone-shaking vibration, from 20 to 2000 cycles per second. (Imagine leaving your iPhone on the floor of your car all day while you negotiate under-construction roads at top speed.)
Survivor Slim is part of Griffin's Survivor line of enhanced-protection cases.
- Tough silicone absorbs vibrations
- Rigid polycarbonate frame minimizes impacts
- Touch-through screen shield deflects windblown rain, scratches and abrasions
- Screen shield protects without sacrificing touch sensitivity
- Rubber button covers protect even while you use them
- Ports for front and back cameras
- Raised Home button preserves full functionality
- Textured silicone provides grip
- Shaped to fit your hand
- Slim profile to fit easily in your pocket