PowerBlock Universal with ChargeSensor
Fact: Mobile devices are not the same.
Each of the mobile devices in your life has its own, specific charging profile that dictates how much, and how quickly, it can charge.
Most chargers are designed with a one-size-fits-all approach; they don't support the requirements of individual devices. Griffin ChargeSensor™ technology senses the charging requirements of any device plugged into it, and adapts itself to that device. The result is a single, truly universal AC charger that provides optimum charging for all your USB-chargeable devices.
Griffin's PowerBlock Universal charger sports a low profile that plays well in power strips and plugs, and travels well in your luggage. PowerBlock accepts any AC power source, from 100 to 240 volts, converting it to safe, efficient charging for your smartphones and tablets. Its universal Type A USB socket is ready to accept your device's USB charging cable. And its built-in, self-resetting SmartFuse guards against power fluctuations as it charges.
- AC wall charger for all USB-chargeable devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Automatically senses the charging requirements of almost any device plugged into it
- Delivers up to 10 watts of charging power needed for e-readers and tablets
- Plugs into any 100 to 240 volt AC outlet
- USB Type A socket works with your device's USB charging cable
- SmartFuse protects with a built-in circuit breaker; no fuses to replace