No. 48 Holster
The Colonel designs his quality leather goods with YOU in mind, the way you want to use them. The No. 46 Holster is for those of us who prefer to carry our phones horizontally on our belts.
The No. 48 is part of a new generation of holsters for electronic devices from the Colonel. "The first computer I ever saw filled a ballroom-sized room but probably had less power than today's hand-held games. Today, you can stash away an amazingly powerful computer in your attaché or brief bag. It seems that the natural progression of electronic devices is from large and bulky to small, thin and sleek." Which perfectly describes the No. 48 Holster.
This holster is not just for phones. The Colonel has designed it to accommodate phones, cameras, MP3 players and other devices, with room to throw in some cash and cards. It even has a handy D-ring at the top left for attaching your keyring, or for attaching the holster to a handbag.
Hand-set rivets and ball stud closure are in polished nickel silver, with a close-fitting over-the-top cover flap. The belt loop on the back fits up to 1 1/2" belts. The Colonel's thought of everything, with an opening for your ear buds, and vents so you can hear your phone speakers.
Like all of the Colonel's products, the No. 48 Holster is handmade in the Col. Littleton Workshop located in Lynnville, Tennessee, using soft, dry-milled American Steer Hide, edge-stitched for extra reinforcement.
Compatible with iPhone and other mobile phones and devices up to 2.56" tall x 4.5" wide x 0.75" deep (6.5 x 11.4 x 1.9 cm)
- Horizontal belt- and bag- holster for cash, cards, and phones and other mobile devices
- D-ring for keys or for attaching to your bag; vents for earbuds and phone speakers
- Constructed of dry-milled brown American steer hide, edge-stitched for extra reinforcement, nickel-silver ball stud closure and rivets
- Inside dimensions: 2.56" tall x 4.5" wide x 0.75" deep (6.5 x 11.4 x 1.9 cm)
- Handmade in the Col. Littleton Workshop in Lynnville, Tennessee (population 327)
- Warranted by Colonel Littleton
- Compatible with iPhone and other mobile phones and devices up to 2.56" tall x 4.5" wide x 0.75" deep (6.5 x 11.4 x 1.9 cm)