Auxiliary Audio Cable
An essential cable for iPod, iPhone or any music player with a 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo-mini headphone jack.
Use this handy, high-quality stereo cable to connect your iPod, iPhone, or other music player to car stereos, boomboxes, home entertainment systems ... anything that uses a 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini port for headphone or auxiliary audio input.
- In the car: Play your iPod, iPhone, or other player on your car stereo through your system's Auxiliary Audio In jack
- At home: Connect to your home entertainment center's 1/8" (3.5 mm) Auxiliary Audio In jack
- At the computer: Use your stereo or powered speaker system for computer sound; connect to your sound system's 1/8" (3.5 mm) Audio In jack from your computer's Headphone or Audio Out
- Length: 6' (1.8 m)
- Connectors: Two 1/8" (3.5 mm) male stereo-mini plugs
- Cable construction: Available in coiled or non-coiled variants