The most realistic way to color on your iPad
Crayola 360 App
Crayola iMarker is a better way for little hands to color on your iPad thanks to unique Palm Rejection technology. When coloring, kids’ hands end up all over the screen. But the Crayola apps only recognize input from iMarker, so color only goes where it’s supposed to. No stray marks!
Turn your iPad into the ultimate digital coloring book by using iMarker with the suite of compatible Crayola apps! Free downloads include the new Color 360, ColorStudio HD and Paint & Create. iMarker also works with ColorStudio HD Barbie & Hot Wheels Editions!
Your iMarker packs all your favorite crayons, pencils and markers into a kid-friendly stylus. Just click iMarker’s button and you can magically choose in-app from pens, markers, crayons, brushes and more. Then select your favorite color from Crayola’s classic 64 colors. iMarker’s built-in eraser makes it easy to get rid of mistakes; turn iMarker over and it erases just like a real pencil.
New with iMarker is the Color 360 App! Color 360 surrounds your artist in an animated 360-degree coloring page. Move your iPad left, right, up and down to explore, then tap the part of the picture you want to color. There’s so much to do when you’re “surrounded” by a wall-to-wall coloring page.
- Digital stylus and suite of apps from the first name in colorful fun
- Comfortable-to-hold design is just right for little hands
- Soft, touchscreen-safe point and eraser custom-designed to work with your iPad's Multi-Touch display
- No complicated pairing or connection. Just turn iMarker on and color.
- Built-in Power Save Feature preserves battery life by shutting iMarker off after 3 minutes without use.
- Works with a suite of other apps available from the App Store including Crayola Color 360 (free download), Crayola Paint & Create (free download), Crayola ColorStudio HD (free download), Crayola ColorStudio HD Barbie Edition and Crayola ColorStudio HD Hot Wheels Edition.
- Uses 1 AAA battery, included.
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4th gen.
- iPad Air
- iPad mini
- iPad mini 2