Volume-limiting headphones for kids
Crayola MyPhones are more than just durable, great-sounding headphones for kids. That's because Crayola MyPhones become uniquely yours when you decorate and color them with over 30 included stickers and three Crayola Fine Line Markers!
Crayola MyPhones are volume limiting for safe listening. MyPhones have built-in volume-limiting circuitry that keeps the sound pressure down to levels recommended as safe for young ears. Exposure to excessive levels of sound is more than a nuisance. It's a health issue, especially for children. Crayola MyPhones use a built-in, always-on sound-control circuit to cap peak volume levels at 85 decibels. That's the maximum level recommended by many auditory health organizations in the U.S. and abroad.
And, of course, MyPhones are kid-friendly and durably constructed.
- Durable headphones for kids
- Create your own stickers with 3 included Crayola markers
- Decorate with 40 included stickers
- Listen at a safer volume; MyPhones' built-in volume limiter circuit caps listening levels at 85 decibels
- Why 85 decibels? Learn more about hearing health in the included Parents Guide or at myphoneskids.com
- For ages 3 and up
- Devices with 3.5mm headphone jack