Designed to protect your iPhone and decorate your life.
Say hello to Pars, the Papernomad sleeve for iPhone 5. It's named after a great dinner spot in Vienna.- "Pars." Papernomad's creators made it a tradition to eat there when entertaining guests and ponder new uses for their paper.
The simple padded sleeve made of Papernomad's patented paper composite arrives waiting to be drawn on, marked on, written on, dreamed on. Crayons, ink, coffee stains, lipstick, pencil, everything you use to make your mark on the world can leave it on your Papernomad.
The sleeve is lined with wool felt and features a hemp pull-strap that slowly raises the edge of your device our of the sleeve when you need it. The strap closes with a hidden magnet.
Papernomad is the soothingly analogue antidote to glass, plastic and metal that seem to dominate our lives. You're going to love it.
Read more about Papernomad at www.griffintechnology.com/papernomad.
- Draw, write, paint, color, whatever, on the water-resistant, tear-proof Papernomad paper composite
- Lined with no-static unbleached wool from New Zealand
- Organic hemp pull strap with hidden magnet closure
- Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, and iPhone 5c
- Designed and made in Europe, exclusively offered in North America by Griffin Technology
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5s