iTrip. It's not just for iPod anymore.
iTrip is a large family of products with a distinguished heritage. All iTrips send your music wirelessly to your FM radio so you can listen through your own speakers.
We call this particular iTrip "auto" because it gets its power from your vehicle's 12 volt accessory outlet. And we call it "universal" because it works with almost any portable audio device that has a standard 1/8" headphone jack (whether CD, MP3, cassette, or, yes, iPod).
And the "Plus" in this iTrip's name refers to its built-in USB port, through which you can charge your portable player. (Check your player's documentation for USB charging capability.)
Plug in your player's USB charging cable. Not only do you get to listen to your tunes while you're traveling, you arrive with a fully-charged player.
- Total cable length: 110 cm
- Input voltage: 12 volts DC
- Output voltage: 5 watts (5 volts DC at 1 amp)
- Frequencies: 88.1 to 107.9 MHz
- Circuit Protection: Built-in SmartFuse circuit breaker
- Devices with 3.5mm headphone jack