All-leather vertical belt holster, by Col. Littleton
The Colonel designs his quality leather goods with YOU in mind, the way you want to use them. The No. 46 Holster is for those of us who prefer our phones in a vertical carry. This holster accommodates taller phones, MP3 players and other devices, with a 2-position closure on the over-the-top flap.
Hand-set rivets and ball stud closure are in polished nickel silver. A vertical belt loop on the back accommodates up to 1 1/2" belts.
Like all of the Colonel's products, the No. 46 Holster is handmade in the Col. Littleton Workshop located in Lynnville, Tennessee, using soft, dry-milled American Steer Hide, edge-stitched for extra reinforcement.
Compatible with iPhone and other mobile phones and devices up to 4.75" tall x 2.63" wide x 1.25" deep (12.06 x 6.68 x 3.17 cm)
- Vertical belt-loop holster for phones and other mobile devices
- Constructed of dry-milled brown American steer hide, nickel-silver ball stud closure and rivets
- Inside dimensions: 4.75" tall x 2.63" wide x 1.25" deep (12.06 x 6.68 x 3.17 cm)
- Handmade in the Col. Littleton Workshop in Lynnville, Tennessee (population 327)
- Warranted by Colonel Littleton
- iPhone 3G/3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s